Dienstag, 16. April 2013

Berlin Shopping Hauls...

... or: all these things I need or not... !!!






Hey my Honeys...

... natürlich wurden während unseres Berlin - Aufenthalts auch einige Kleinigkeiten erstanden... 

... *smile* ...






... the 2nd Part of Lenore...








... a funny postcard...








... a glasses case... LOVE PUGS !!!








... MOCHI ! YUMMY !!!...









... IAMX - STUFF: Poster & Buttons...








... Chocolate Store despoilment...








... Absinth-Gums & Brain-Mints... I thought the Brain-Mints were with Peppermint-flavor... so they were bought - but at home I saw that they're having roasted meat-flavor... *Ugh*... not so good... but the box is cool !!!








... and for the nerdy feeling: Space Invaders Ice Cube Form... Great !!!







Sweet Greetings 


Big Hugs

MK




Kommentare:

  1. Ewwww, roasted meat flavour? You'll have to toss the mints and keep the tin, I think! :D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yes... I'll do that... this will be the best...

      Löschen
  2. okay, die Geschmacksrichtung wäre auch nichts für mich aber die kleinen Metallboxen hätte ich auch sofort mitgenommen, gesamt eine tolle Ausbeute :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke... jaha... die Geschmacksrichtung ist wirklich übel...

      Löschen
  3. Ahh I love mochi! I wish they were sold over here too.
    xo, Lara
    http://laralizard.blogspot.fi/

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Mochi are so delicious... I love it, too...

      Löschen