Donnerstag, 17. Oktober 2013

Blood can be very decorative...

... and combine it with bats...

... or: A Packet full of spicy, bloody Halloween things... !!!








Hey my cozy Werewolves...

... nunmehr ist auch Madames lang ersehntes Paket des Halloween - Swaps 2013 aus dem grünen Forum eingetroffen...

... und das Warten hat sich wirklich gelohnt...

... voller Freude und in noch anhaltender Begeisterung über die wundervollen Dinge die das Paket offenbarte, möchte ich hier auch noch einmal "Danke" sagen an die liebe Waldspinn...


Daaaaaannnnnkeeee ! ! !







Halloween - Swap 2013



... When I opened the package: Spooky little Pumpkins - Paper inside...








... Inside: A Pug looks at me...








... and OMG!... it's a Pillow - Case... A Bat - Pug... or... the real Batman?







... I also found in the packet a Bat - Box... and a witched Card...






... in the Box: Some curious things...







... Selfmade "Blood"-Earrings - a "Bloody Bat"-Barrette & a "Bloody"-Hair-Comb... I love this things so much... !!!







... at least I found a beautiful black Pumpkin Bag (I will use it as a lantern), a spicy Candle, "Magic Gum" & Berry-Decoration... so great !!!




Thank you again, my lovely Waldspinn! This things are so fantastic !!!





Bloody Kisses

&

Tentacle Hugs

MK

Kommentare: