Mittwoch, 13. November 2013

Tattooed my heart with sorrow & pain...

... it's okay...

... or: The rabbit says 'Follow Me' ...


DIY #27






Hey my Honeybunnies...

... the days are dreary... 

... and I feel a bit empty & tired...

... My creativity & my job run not compatible together at the moment...

... there's too much stuff in my head that wants to get out...

... but not enough time...

... the old story...

... too many stories, too many projects & too many ideas...

... but between this tragedy...

... something created...


... but...

... at first...

... my new little Tattoo (at the wrist)...









... and now...

... a new creation...

... a Rabbit Brooch...




























Wish you all the best...


Hugs

&

Kisses

MK

Kommentare:

  1. I love both the rabbits!

    Hope you get some creating time soon, Madame Kismet. It always makes a person feel better... :o)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you, my Dear... but the time runs so fast at the moment... arrrr... I need more time... and more time for posting...

      Löschen
  2. Your tattoo and the brooch are adorable :) xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh das kenne ich, geht mir auch oft so :/ Hoffentlich wird es bald wieder besser!
    Und die Brosche ist richtig toll, creepy und super gemacht <3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke sehr, mein Liebes... Ich hoffe es auch... die Zeit rennt momentan so was von...!!! Schon wieder Mitte November... grrrrr....

      Löschen
  4. Das Tattoo ist ja total süß! :D <3

    AntwortenLöschen