Freitag, 6. Dezember 2013

Until the Bitterend...

... or: the end could be bittersweet... !!!









Hey my Sweethearts...

... nunmehr einige Impressionen des letzte Woche stattfindenen Konzerts von "Placebo"...







At first: Refreshment at noon for the evening...






... Coffeetime at evening... waiting...

















"Festhalle Frankfurt am Main" - the Concert Location...







... the Show starts...


... the supporting act...






... me... a little bit tired...







... my "Franky"- Bag... he wants to go everywhere with me... if I want to...






... and sweets for in between...








... and the Main Act... "Placebo"












... it was a wonderful show... a great band... and a great evening...




Hugs

&

Kisses

MK

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen