Dienstag, 9. Dezember 2014

Skulls for Christmas...

... or: Recycled Halloween Decoration...


DIY #32




Hey my Sweethearts...

... something new... 

... I know...

... I've renovate the Cabinet...

... a little bit...

... and today...

... I want to show you...

... how you can recycle old Halloween-Deco into Christmas-Deco...





You need...

... Plastic Skulls...





... Nailpolish (a Basic Polish - like black -  & a Glitter Polish... maybe the same color family) & Varnish... and wire and ribbons...




... at first...

... paint the skulls complete with the basic color...

... let it dry...

... then the 2nd color (Glitter)...

... let it dry...

... then the varnish...

... let it dry...

... my plastic Skulls had a very small hole on the top... 

... I could attach a wire there... very easy...

... if yours don't have it...

... make a hole with a fixing pin...

... and so they look...




















... Now they hang on my Christmas Tree...





Hugs
&
Kisses

MK




Kommentare:

  1. Die sehen toll aus :)
    herrlich düster kitschig und ich bin sehr gespannt auf die Bilder von deinem Bäumchen

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke sehr... ja, die haben schon etwas Gothic - Klischee... *grins*

      Löschen