Samstag, 18. Juli 2015

Three years ago...

... or: The Cabinet has Birthday... !!!




Hey my Honeys...

... three years ago...

... the Cabinet has opened the doors...

... on 15.07.2012...

... and at this time...

... I couldn't believe that anyone would read this blog...

... but soon the readership grew...

... it's incredible...

... I want to thank you all...

... for all your lovely comments...

... and in a few days...

... there will be a ThankYou - Birthday - GiveAway for you...

... but now... 

... we celebrate a little bit...








Big Hugs

&

1000 Kisses

MK

Kommentare:

  1. Happy Blogoversary! And may you have many more!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Antworten
    1. Okay... I'll save one... *grin*...

      Löschen
  3. Happy Blogoversary, Madame Kismet! Here's to three wonderful years!

    I always forget to celebrate mine ... next year I'll remember! Ha. Haha. Hahahahaha. ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Happy Birthday! Alles Gute zum Dreijährigen und mach weiter so. ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen